Raw Adaptogenic Cake
This raw adaptogenic cake is a healthy, gluten- and sugar-free treat. Extremely easy to make and spiked with adaptogenic mushrooms to improve your physical and mental health.
For the base
- 3/4 cup raw nuts of your choice: almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews,...)
- A handful of pitted dates
- 1 Tbsp. natural sweetener (date or agave syrup or honey)
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Reishi and/or Chaga Extract Powder
For the topping
- Two avocados
- 2-4 Tbsp. natural sweetener: maple or date syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the raw nuts.
- Apart from the date syrup, place all base ingredients in a food processor and blend until crumble.
- Add the syrup and blend again.
- Transfer the mix in a cake form and press along the bottom to form an even base.
- For the topping, add all ingredients, including the raw nuts you set aside in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Top the base with the filling.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
- Optionally, top with edible rose petals to make it look cute.