If you're a busy bee, meal prepping can make it a lot easier to maintain a healthy diet without spending a fortune on takeout. These Bliss balls contain Reishi and Chaga mushroom extract powder which are packed with essential nutrients. You can make them in bulk and keep them for breakfast, as a healthy snacks to satisfy those little cravings or to power up throughout the day.
Charge up with these super-easy and intensely-nourishing Reishi & Chaga Bliss Balls.
Chaga, often called the King of Mushrooms and a powerful adaptogen with one of the highest levels of antioxidants found in foods. Chaga is a rich source of melanin, minerals, B-vitamins, potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. Melanin nourishes and protects eyes, skin, nails and hair. Chaga increases overall physical and mental performance, boosts the immune system, and lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
Reishi, the Mushroom of Immortality and commonly prescribed by herbalists as a natural anti-depressant. This red mushroom supports and enhances the body's natural healing and repair processes. More specifically, Reishi boosts the immune system, fights viral infections, supports the nervous system, lowers blood pressure, and enhances cardiovascular health.
Adaptogenic Reishi & Chaga Bliss Balls
- ± 15 dates (more dates = juicy, sticky balls)
- ± 100g Cashew nuts (more nuts = dry, firm balls)
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut flakes or desiccated coconut
- 1/2 Tsp. Reishi extract powder
- 1 Tsp. Chaga extract powder
- 1 Tsp. Ground ginger
- 1 Tsp. Pink Himalayan salt
- Cardamom, turmeric, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, or cinnamon (optional, to taste)
- Blend the cashew nuts until they become a fine flour.
- Add all other ingredients to the cashew flour.
- Blend until you become a homogeneous dough.
- Take an amount of dough similar to the size of the ball you want to make. Roll, roll, roll and repeat until you receive a bunch of delicious bliss balls.
- Store in a mason jar, fridge or freezer. When frozen, they will stay tasty for several weeks. Well, that is, if you can hold yourself back from eating them all… ;)