Chaga Banana Peanut Butter Milk
This recipe is super simple – takes about 3 minutes – and can be adapted to individual taste or available ingredients.
Chaga is often called the King of Mushrooms. This powerful adaptogen is a fantastic substitute for coffee as it is rich in polysaccharides and has one of the highest levels of antioxidants ever found in foods. It is an excellent source of minerals, B-vitamins, potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Drinking Chaga increases overall physical and mental performance, boosts the immune system, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. The melanin in Chaga nourishes and protects eyes, skin, nails and hair, making it an actual beauty food.
Chaga Banana Milk with Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp. Chaga extract powder
- 1 cup Coconut or almond milk
- 1 Tsp. Peanut butter
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon or cardamom (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and whisk until combined. You can also put them in a mason jar and shake shake shake.
- Enjoy mindfully and intentionally.