This Chagaccino is a buzz-free alternative for coffee-lovers. Just like coffee, Chaga tastes rather bitter, but comes with the added benefit that it doesn't raise your heart rate or make you feel anxious or stressed, as coffee can do sometimes. Packed with antioxidants and polysaccharides to boost the immune system and provide you with long-lasting energy throughout the day.
This Chagaccino recipe is incredibly simple and delicious. Heat your favourite (plantbased) milk, blend with Chaga Extract Powder, top off with a dash of cinnamon, et voilà!
- 2 cups of (plant-based) milk
- 1.5 tsp. Chaga Extract (buy it here)
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat the milk on a low fire.
- When hot, add the milk and all other ingredients to a blender.
- Whisk until foamy.
- Poor in a cup or glass, sprinkle with some cinnamon, and enjoy.