Chaga Morning Milk
If you like to start your day with long-lasting and buzz-free energy, then Chaga is something for you.
Often called the King of Mushrooms, this powerful adaptogen is a fantastic substitute for coffee. It is rich in polysaccharides and has one of the highest levels of antioxidants ever found in foods. It is an excellent source of minerals, B-vitamins, potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Drinking Chaga increases overall physical and mental performance, boosts the immune system, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. The melanin in Chaga nourishes and protects eyes, skin, nails and hair, making it an actual beauty food.
Chaga Morning Milk Recipe
- 1 Tsp. Chaga Extract Powder
- 1 Cup of plant milk
- 1 Tsp. natural sweetener - raw honey, stevia, maple syrup (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Rhodiola Rosea (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and whisk until combined. You can also put them in a mason jar and shake shake shake.
- Enjoy mindfully and intentionally.